Friday, May 27, 2016

Getting Blessed as a Tither



I published an article about how I started tithing. It is a complete story. If you have not read it, go ahead and read before coming back here.


Tithing is a great way to get blessed.  I was not a tither until an encounter I had listening to a message on tithing. It goes beyond preaching it. Surprisingly many preachers of “tithe” don’t practice.

On several occasions, after paying tithe before I leave the church premises or on my way home, I receive a credit alert or a business deal. This has become something that happens to me. When you tithe, do it with faith, claiming the blessings that goes with it. God blesses every sincere tither.

So many of us tithe the wrong way. I have heard believers say that they love to give their tithe to the poor, orphanage homes and the less privilege. This is not God’s instruction. Whatever your reasons are, it is totally wrong and unscriptural. God said, “bring your tithe into my store house…” The instruction is to bring it to a place, His storehouse- the church.

More importantly, where you tithe matters too. Some store houses are polluted. When you send your tithes there, there are chances you won’t reap it's benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews